Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos
19th Annual East Coast Bronco Roundup
June 22th- 24th, 2017
Roundup Headquarters and Base Camp
Twin Grove Resort and Campground, situated in the scenic rolling hills of Pine Grove, PA, will once again serve as base camp for the East Coast Bronco Roundup
Event check-in and activities headquartered out of two of the pavilions centrally located in the campground. All Roundup activities will be based at or will depart from Twin Grove with the exception of the daily trail rides which will take place at Rausch Creek Off-Road Park.
Twin Grove is a full service campground with full RV hookups, rental cabins and cottages (with and without bathrooms) and tent sites. Twin Grove offers many amenities for young and old and even our four legged friends including:
- Two large pools with spiral slides
- Recreation Center with arts and crafts
- Movie theater
- Full service restaurant with bar
- Fitness center
- "Bark Park" dog recreation area
- Large air conditioned Arcade
- Miniature Golf
- Ferris Wheel and indoor Carousel
- Modern private bath houses with laundry
- Full service camp store
- Frisbee golf course
- Ice Cream Store
This campground sells out quickly so reserve your tent, cabin or RV site early!
We are unable to block sites/cabins this year so make your Reservation soon!!
Be sure to mention you are with the “East Coast Bronco Roundup” for a 10% discount
Website: http://twingrove.com/ Phone: (717) 865-4602
Exit 100 (Pine Grove) 7 miles from the park
- Event fee (includes; event shirt, Friday & Sat Night meal ticket , and goodie bag)
- No additional meal tickets will be available onsite, this is a catered meal and we need to turn in a head count in advance.
Daily trail rides will be held at Rausch Creek Off Road Park in Tremont, Pa which is located about 12 miles from the campground. Rausch Creek Off Road Park consists of 3,000 acres of easy, intermediate, and hardcore trails, rocks, bowls, hills, the glacial "Rock Creek", club friendly trails make Rausch Creek a unique 4x4 destination.
Rausch Creek Off-Road Park fees for the Roundup include:
- Roundup staging and free primitive camping across the street from the main entrance to the park.
- The daily entrance fee is $40.00 for the vehicle and driver. Passengers age 16 and up are $7.00 each (When a passenger joins the park, the $7.00 fee is waived that day)
- The North East property is an extra fee this year. $10/DAY
- There is a frequent bundle package for the general access to the park. Buy 4 days and get 1 free ($160) does not include North East property
Rausch Creek Park Fees are separate from the Roundup Event Fees and will be collected by -Rausch Creek Off-Road Park click on the link for current rates.
Please pay for Rausch Creek trail fees in the morning at Rausch Creek prior to trail ride departure (arrive at the park early so you do not delay the group).
Print and bring a completed release form for each person in your group that’s going on the trail. Release Form
Thursday, June 22
– Mini Street Cruise to Stone Mountain Winery/Jersey Acres
For those that choose to come early, the ladies will take a mini street cruise to Stone Mountain Winery and Jersey Acres located just outside of Pine Grove. Enjoy free wine tasting and an opportunity to purchase some locally made wine and homegrown produce. Departure time from Twin Grove Campground - 1 p.m.
Friday, June 23
– Street Cruise to Fort Hunter Park, Harrisburg, PA
Departure from Rausch Creek Off Road Park, Tremont, PA immediately following the group photo. Street cruisers will travel to Fort Hunter Park via scenic country roads. Fort Hunter is a historic landmark along the Susquehanna River. There will be a tour of the mansion and the cost is $6 for adults and $5 for senior citizens and $3 for students. Bring a packed lunch (fast food restaurants within 1 mile driving distance) and enjoy the scenic park that also features short hikes and over 300 years of American History. Departure from Fort Hunter back to Twin Grove will be at 1:30 p.m. Round trip is approximately 75 miles. Be fueled and ready to go at the stated departure time.
Saturday, June 24
– Street Cruise to Yuengling Brewery and Jerry’s Classic Cars, Pottsville, PA
Departure from Twin Grove Campground (unless group photo is rained out on Friday) promptly at 9 a.m. Traveling country roads to Pottsville, PA home of America’s oldest brewery. Upon arrival at Yuengling, parking will be limited to on street parking. The cost of brewery tour is $1/person and will be collected before we depart from the campground. Following the tour there will be an opportunity for a beer tasting. After leaving Yuengling, we move to Jerry’s Classic Cars which is just a few blocks from the brewery. Cost of museum entrance is $8 per person. While at Jerry’s you can enjoy a self-guided tour of the museum and your packed lunch (KFC/Dunkin Donuts within walking distance) while relaxing in Jerry’s replica of a 1950’s diner. There is a lot of car history packed into a little space so be sure to look closely not to miss the Bronco exhibits. We will depart from Jerry’s Classic Cars to return to Twin Grove at 2:30 p.m. Round trip is approximately 60 miles. Be fueled and ready to do at the stated departure time.
Tentative Events Schedule:
Subject to change
- Thursday is an open day with Registration opening at 6PM.
- Friday & Saturday Daily Trail rides at Rausch Creek Off Road Park
- Show and Shine Classes - Stock, Street, Trail
- Group Photo Session (at Rausch Creek, accessible to all street Broncos who want to participate)
- Street Cruise for owners of stock and street modified Broncos, see detailed information at bottom
- Friday and Saturday night catered group dinners at 6PM
- Saturday evening award presentation and mega-prize raffle with lots of great parts and trail gear!
- Kids' activities at the Campground will include arts & crafts and games
- And Much, Much More!
The East Coast Bronco Roundup is open to ALL 66-96 Bronco owners and their guests.
One non-Bronco can be sponsored per registered Bronco, so bring your Broncos and your "Brand X" friends!
All participants must register for the event and sign the liability wavier to take part in activities. More information will be available when the registration page goes on line.
The MEB Staff is looking forward to once again offering many new amenities, fun new street cruise locations and great trails for all levels for the 19thAnnual East Coast Bronco Roundup participants; we look forward to seeing you there!
Contacts and Other Information:
East Coast Bronco Roundup Registration
East Coast Bronco Roundup Chairman
Rausch Creek Off-Road Park
Twin Grove Campground