Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos
19th Annual East Coast Bronco Roundup
Registration includes: One ticket to the Friday & Saturday night meal and an event tee-shirt
"(Camping and/or Four Wheeling Fees are paid directly to Twin Grove and Rausch Creek)"
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION ENDS May 13th.
online registration closes June3rd
Onsite registration will be:
$55 for members
$65 for non members
Meals and shirts subject to availability and not guaranteed
1. If you are a current MEB member, Log In to the left of this page before clicking the "Register HERE!" button.
2. Click on "Register HERE!" above to begin.
3. To register family members or guests, add each person below where you enter your name and contact info. You will then be able to select meal tickets, event shirt for each person after you make your own selections.
4. Adult meals are checked by default, this can be unchecked for those not wishing to purchase a meal. Also uncheck the Adult meal if you are choosing one of the youth meals.
5. .Select the activities & items you'd like to participate in or pre-purchase and pay for during this registration process.
6. We recommend that you print the summary on the last page and bring it with you to the Round Up!
7. Raffle ticket options are 20, 50 and 100. If you want to pre-purchase, say 150, then check both the 50 and 100 options.
Additional ticket sales will also be available onsite if you decide you want more.
- Pre-Registered Event Fees (includes; event shirt, 1 Friday and 1 Saturday meal ticket, and goodie bag)
- MEB Members - $40 until May 13th, starting May 14th - June 3rd$45
- Non Members - $50 until May 13th, starting May 14th - June 3rd $55
- Additional meal tickets - $20 (1 Friday and 1 Saturday meal ticket)
- Additional event shirt - $20
- Kid’s meals (ages 6-12) - $10 includes 1 Friday and 1 Saturday meal ticket)
- Kid's meals for children 5 yrs. and under are free
- On-site LATE Registration Fees (after June 3rd) Online registration closes Jun 4th
- $55 for MEB Members ,$65 for Non-Members, meals and shirts not guaranteed
- Adult Meal Tickets - $25 if available (1 Friday and 1 Saturday meal ticket)
- Kid’s meals (ages 6-12) - $10, if available (1 Friday and 1 Saturday meal ticket)
- Kid's meals (under 5) - free if available (1 Friday and 1 Saturday meal ticket)
- Event Shirts - $20, Very limited extras on-site
- Event Participant Check-In, Tech Inspections and Trail & Activity Signups @ Twingrove
- Thursday – 6pm – 8:30pm
- Friday – 5:30pm – 7pm
- Event Participant Check-In, Tech Inspections @ Rausch Creek
- Friday – 7:30am – 8:00am
- Saturday – 7:30am – 8:00am
*Check in during the above times at the Campground as soon after you arrive*
We will also have partial Check-In early each morning at Rausch Creek, but you will still have to finish checking it at the Campground in order to get your goodie bag, meal tickets, shirt, etc.
** Read every option to fully understand the process! **
The activities and items with details and pricing are listed below for you to view before starting the actual registration process: