Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos
Registration includes: One ticket to the Friday & Saturday night meal and an event tee-shirt
"(Camping and/or Four Wheeling Fees are paid directly to Twin Grove and Rausch Creek)"
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION ENDS May 13th.
online registration closes June 3rd
Onsite registration will be:
$65 for members
$75 for non members
Meals and shirts subject to availability and not guaranteed
Attention: Twingrove campground is near or is full.
1. If you are a current MEB member, Log In to the left of this page before clicking the "Register HERE!" button.
2. Click on "Register HERE!" above to begin.
3. To register family members or guests, add each person below where you enter your name and contact info. You will then be able to select meal tickets, event shirt for each person after you make your own selections.
4. Adult meals are checked by default, this can be unchecked for those not wishing to purchase a meal. Also uncheck the Adult meal if you are choosing one of the youth meals.
5. .Select the activities & items you'd like to participate in or pre-purchase and pay for during this registration process.
6. We recommend that you print the summary on the last page and bring it with you to the Round Up!
7. Raffle ticket options are 20, 50 and 100. If you want to pre-purchase, say 150, then check both the 50 and 100 options.
Additional ticket sales will also be available onsite if you decide you want more.
- Pre-Registered Event Fees (includes; event shirt, 1 Friday and 1 Saturday meal ticket, and goodie bag)
- MEB Members - $45 until May 13th, starting May 14th - June 3rd$50
- Non Members - $55 until May 13th, starting May 14th - June 3rd $60
- Additional meal tickets - $25 (1 Friday and 1 Saturday meal ticket)
- Additional event shirt - $20
- Kid’s meals (ages 6-12) - $10 includes 1 Friday and 1 Saturday meal ticket)
- Kid's meals for children 5 yrs. and under are free
- On-site LATE Registration Fees (after June 3rd) Online registration closes Jun3rd
- $65 for MEB Members ,$75 for Non-Members, meals and shirts not guaranteed
- Adult Meal Tickets - $30 if available (1 Friday and 1 Saturday meal ticket)
- Kid’s meals (ages 6-12) - $10, if available (1 Friday and 1 Saturday meal ticket)
- Kid's meals (under 5) - free if available (1 Friday and 1 Saturday meal ticket)
- Event Shirts - $20, Very limited extras available.
- Event Participant Registration, Tech Inspections and Trail & Activity Signups @ Twingrove
- Thursday – 6pm – 8:30pm
- Friday – 5:30pm – 7pm
- Event Participant Check-In, Tech Inspections @ Rausch Creek
- Friday – 7:30am – 8:00am
- Saturday – 7:30am – 8:00am
- GROUP PHOTO
- Friday's show and shine
- Location: Twingrove Campground
- location changed due to rock crawl competition at Rausch Creek
STREET CRUISE info
Thursday, June 21, 2018
Destination: Red Shale Ridge Vineyards and All-Star Ice Cream
Departure Time: 11:30 a.m. from Twin Grove Campground
Description: Scenic street cruise to local family owned winery. Sample wines at your leisure and purchase if you like. On our way back to the campgrounds, we will stop by a local ice cream shop for a sweet treat. Total travel distance is approximately 50 miles.
Friday, June 22, 2018
Destination: Cornwall Iron Furnace and Jigger Shop or Green Dragon
Departure Time: 9 a.m. from Twin Grove Campground
Cost: $8 per person for tour at Iron Furnace
Description: Cornwall Iron Furnace is the only remaining charcoal fueled blast furnace to survive. Originally built in 1742 and is a national historical landmark. After some photos and tour, we will travel one of two destinations: Jigger Shop in beautiful Mount Gretna or SONIC in Mount Joy. If you didn’t pack a lunch or snacks, you will have a chance to get something to eat at one of these destinations. Total travel distance is approximately 90 miles.
Saturday, June 23, 2018
Destination: Echo Dell and Indian Echo Caverns
Departure Time: 9 a.m. from Twin Grove Campground
Cost: Caverns Entrance Fee: $14 ages 12 and up; $7 ages 2-11
Description: Our first stop on this cruise will be to Saturday’s Market in Elizabethtown, PA. Here you can visit one of many food booths to pick something up for lunch or take time to peruse the flea market vendors. After leaving Saturday’s Market, we will venture on to Echo Dell and Indian Echo Caverns. The first visitors to Indian Echo Caverns, most likely were the Susquehannock Indians. They lived along the Swatara creek, upon which the mouth of the caverns sits. It is currently believed that they used the caverns as a refuge during inclement weather because of the constant 52° temperature inside the caverns. The Susquehannock vanished from the area in the 1670’s leaving the region around the caverns virtually unoccupied. Visit the beautiful grounds, spread your picnic lunch, and spend some relaxation time at the petting zoo. Total travel distance is approximately 90 miles.
*Check in during the above times at the Campground as soon after you arrive*
We will also have partial Check-In early each morning at Rausch Creek, but you will still have to finish registration at the Campground in order to get your goodie bag, meal tickets, shirt, etc.
** Read every option to fully understand the process! **
The activities and items with details and pricing are listed below for you to view before starting the actual registration process: